Nothing happens after sheet selection

Dec 11, 2014 at 2:59 AM
Edited Dec 11, 2014 at 1:18 PM
I've made sure I have 64-bit office and 64-bit Windows. When i hit 'merge' the sheet selection dialog comes up (and it is accessing the correct file, which i can tell from the sheet name) but after I select it, nothing happens. If i hit merge again, the sheet selection dialog pops up again... please advise! thanks.

p.s. i also have the 64-bit version of pdf mail merge. Same result whether i use the provided test files or my own. /s
May 20, 2015 at 1:41 AM
Edited May 20, 2015 at 7:30 PM
Same exact thing is happening to me also, though I have all 32-bit versions. When I hit "Merge", the "Sheet Selection" dialog pops up and I can see in the pull down menu the one sheet that I have in there (List) but after selecting it and pressing "Select", I get an error message that states: "C:\Users\myself\Documents\Mail Merge\My names for merging.xlsx either does not exist or cannot be parsed."

That's as far as I get. Can you please tell me how to correct this situation?

I have Office 2013 Professional Plus (32-bit) running on Windows 8.1 Pro (32-bit).

Thank you.
May 27, 2015 at 4:27 PM
Same thing for me. Mine worked 2 weeks ago, but now it isn't working at all even on the test files. This is quite odd. Did Microsoft do some sort of update or Adobe do some sort of update to block it?
Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016 at 5:52 AM
Actually I did see a bit of news about a pending drop of support for .NET OLEDB functionality. Such an update would kill this software. :(

Your best bet is to install the Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13255