Help request

Dec 23, 2015 at 11:49 AM
Edited Dec 23, 2015 at 12:56 PM
I've been using PDF Mail Merge on this W7-64 system happily for some time but now have a problem in that my document will only merge the fields on the first page, and then won't merge any more. I created my excel spreadsheet and then carefully copied each column name to each field, and they all match.

I created a test document, with all fields on one blank page, same result. At first I thought the problem might be being caused by the fact that some columns were using wrap text or that some fields were multi-line. I turned off all of that, without success. I then changed all fields to "General" format. No luck there eether. I thought the fact that the problem fields all had fill color and border, and turned those off, again without success. I removed on duplicate field, no joy. (The field does populate correctly though.)

All fields are text fields. I've even tried removing all fields but the first problem field, with no luck.

With no documentation I don't have much of an idea about what the problem is, or what to look for or anything. Will the developer look at my PDF and XLSX sheets to see if he can help?
Dec 23, 2015 at 1:01 PM
Edited Dec 23, 2015 at 1:05 PM
FIELD NAMES CANNOT START WITH OR CONTAIN NUMBERS
Marked as answer by svanslyck on 12/23/2015 at 6:01 AM
Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016 at 4:45 AM
Oh! Good catch. I think I understand why that is. I'll be sure to make note of that.