HELP!BEGGINER

Aug 13, 2014 at 3:01 PM
Edited Aug 13, 2014 at 7:12 PM
Hi guys,

I have now managed to find the PDF Mail Merge but it is not Merging.. Each time i press Merge it asks Sheet Selection, despite the fact that I choose the Sheet, it still asks for sheet selection.

There is only one sheet however, it says that there is 2, one is the sheet name e.g. Sheet1 however it states that there is another sheet called Sheet1$_xlnm#_filterdatabas

what do i do!!!
Coordinator
Aug 13, 2014 at 9:22 PM
Edited Aug 13, 2014 at 9:27 PM
There's a quick 8 step process on the home page which describes what to do. If you want a working example you can download these files to try it out:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=8D49466B899FC0E6!110&authkey=!AP4B0v3WIa_ZcCc&ithint=folder%2cxlsx

Keep in mind that you must have a fillable PDF and you must know the names of the fields you're trying to fill in (so you can match your excel spreadsheet's column headers to it).

Additionally, I only tested PDFs that were created with Adobe Acrobat and Excel spreadsheets that were created with Microsoft Office. If you're using some other application to generate either of these files, I cannot guarantee that it'll work.
Aug 13, 2014 at 10:20 PM
I have installed office 2013 64 bit just to make sure yet it sill wont allow it..

Could you email me personally as I would like to ask you a question in private?
Coordinator
Aug 14, 2014 at 3:36 AM
Glad you got office 64 bit, did you make sure you got the 64-bit version of PDF Mail Merge? How did it go when you used the files in the link in the previous post?
Aug 14, 2014 at 12:32 PM
the following link below will show you what happens on my screen as i have taken screen shots.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ewrkmquo956nom/pdf%20mail%20merge.docx
Coordinator
Aug 14, 2014 at 1:15 PM
The file name format field is optional, don't fill it in if you aren't using a macro. If you open the help menu it should give you help with that field.

If you open Microsoft Excel, make sure to go to the about screen to confirm that it is 64 bit.